Online Firearm Purchasing Guide
1. Purchase a firearm from our website: Pick out the firearm you want to purchase from our wide selection of firearms.
2. Add it to your shopping cart,
and check out with your personal information: Add it to your cart, and
then check out, specifying your personal shipping address during the checkout
An order confirmation will be sent to you after checkout.
3. Determine an FFL near you: Find an FFL that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. This can be your local Gun Shop, Gun Range, Pawn Shop, or at home FFL dealer that holds a current FFL license and will process your transfer. Most FFL’s charge a transfer fee between $15 and $40. After selecting the FFL you would like your firearm shipped to, enter their information in the box provided at checkout. If you do not know which FFL you plan to use at the time of checkout. Please choose the option, "No FFL Selected". If you are in the Greater Saint Louis area you may also choose "Local Store Pick Up" (please see Terms and Use for further on local pickup).
4. Have your selected dealer email their FFL to us: Your dealer will need to email a copy of their license (FFL) to: email@example.com . Please have them include your name and order number in the email. We cannot ship your firearm until we have received a copy of your chosen dealers FFL.
5. We ship your firearm to your dealer's address: Once we receive the dealer's information, we will ship the firearm to the address on their FFL.
6. You pick up your firearm from your selected dealer: Upon delivery to your dealer, you will complete the background process through them which includes the ATF 4473 form. When picking up your firearm at your FFL, inspect the firearm to make sure it is exactly what you ordered. If there are any problems, do not accept the transfer. We will gladly have the firearm picked up and returned to us at our expense.
Questions? Please feel free to contact us using the “Contact Us” page. We will be happy to answer any questions you have regarding online firearm purchasing.